Nausea has long been a recurring problem for mommas. Luckily we are here to provide assistance with four natural remedies for symptoms relief.
Whether a consistent issue or just momentarily here are four ways we’ve found to give you relief for your nausea:
- Ginger: They are many properties within ginger that cures nausea, diarrhea, and stomachaches . Throughout history ginger has had a long history of doing such. And the best part there are so many ways you can use it to assist you, whether cooking it, drinking it, or even getting ginger candy.
- Peppermint: as with ginger it has been a tradition that peppermints assist with nausea. With it’s leaves and oils both assisting in bringing relief it is sure to work. While consuming a peppermint it even relaxes your stomach muscles providing a better transition of foods without the sick feeling. Of course, it is a oral intake option.
- Acupuncture: if needles don’t bother you at all this may be your option for fast relief. A practice that includes using long thin needles to be inserted into the skin. When those nerves are stimulated they the brain messages to release hormones to assist reduce pain & nausea.
- Aromatherapy: Lastly your option is this, patients are asked to smell things such spearmint, ginger oils, isopropyl alcohol, & peppermint. Research says after patients gain a aroma from one of these the nausea immediately reduces. This is a treatment you can even do at home by simple smelling one of the four things above.
- Lemon: another remedy that you can eat is a lemon. The acid property along with it's natural make up, and aroma make them a for sure help with Nausea. You can eat them regularly, suck on them, or just grab and sniff a cut up lemon wedge when the tummy hurts. Also helpful: sucking on sour lemon candy.