Once you've given birth, breast feeding is the single most important thing you can do to protect your baby and help to promote good health. Best of all, breast feeding is free and provides several other benefits:
- Saving you money on medical bills: when a baby is breast fed, the antibodies pass on from the mother to the baby, helping to protect against illness and allergies. As the baby's system matures, his body will begin to make its own antibodies, and he'll be more equipped to handle sensitivities of food.
- Helps with the development or jaw alignment and the development of the cheekbone.
- Breast milk is always ready, always available, convenient, and always the right temperature for feeding. Plus, it contains all the vitamins and minerals your growing baby needs
- Good for mom’s uterus: The baby sucking at the breast will cause contractions right after birth, leading to less bleeding for the mom, and helping her uterus to its shape before pregnancy much faster.
- Burns calories for mom: mom loses weight much faster breast feeding than if she bottle feeds her baby.
- Special bond with the mother and the baby
Is my baby ready to start stage 3? Stage 3 baby food includes food with chunks and other soft, easy to chew foods. Af...Read More