5 Best recipes for lactation smoothie that works (breastfeeding)
There are many recipes for breastfeeding foods to help lactation, but lactation smoothies are the easiest to make and one of the most enjoyable way to boost breastmilk production.
You can use some same ingredients as for lactation cookies: flaxseed, oats and have healthy breastfeeding foods - green fruits and vegetables, add even a bit of chocolate to your breastfeeding shake.
We've created 5 easy to make breast milk boosting lactation smoothies based on our Sweetie Pie Lactation smoothie.
It is easy and takes seconds - you’ll have a new smoothie every day!
All these Lactation Smoothies for breastfeeding mothers are loaded with natural galactagogues, those special ingredients that help you make more milk and often used in lactation recipes.
- DAY 1: Oats and Brewer's yeast- Lactation Smoothie that works. Just add oats and brewer’s yeast to Sweetie Pie Lactation Smoothie . Very simple for a quick snack. Enjoy!
- DAY 2: Good fats Lactation Smoothie Mix Use Sweetie Pie Lactation Smoothie as a base Blend in an avocado and walnuts for a healthy boost of omega-3, vitamins and minerals. What a great start to a day! Avocado is reach with Omegas, Omegas are good for your baby eye and brain development. Sweetie Pie smoothie has flaxseed which is also a great source of Omegas. If you'd like to add some kick to it blend in a KIWI - great source of VIT C.
- DAY 3: Dark chocolate lactation smoothie. In a mood for some chocolate? Add to Sweetie Pie Lactation Smoothie pieces of dark chocolate and/or unsweetened cocoa powder and top with your favorite berries. This rich flavor will set the right mood for the whole day!
- DAY 4: Strawberry Lactation Smoothie. Our favorite lactation smoothie for breastfeeding. Have a busy day ahead of you mama? Try this easy strawberry recipe – just add to our Sweetie Pie Lactation Smoothie some strawberries, sliced almonds and a bit of chocolate. Kick back and have some me-time!
Use these lactation boosting recipes and don't forget to regularly breastfeed or pump to let your body know that you still breastfeeding. Our base Lactation Smoothie has key ingredients to boost your milk supply.
- Want to find out how our Lactation Smoothie helps breastfeeding? check the video interview with real mom here