5 Tasty yogurt snacks for toddlers
Yogurt is a quick and healthy snack that you can easily change to mix up your toddler's afternoon snack. Heres a few of our favorite yogurt variations:
- Yogurt Fruit Smoothie: Simply blend together 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/2 cup of milk, and 1/2 cup of fruit and voila!
- Granola and Yogurt: Take your favorite granola and blend it in a food processor into smaller pieces. Then sprinkle the granola on top of the yogurt.
- Yogurt Oatmeal Bowl: Serve leftover and chilled oatmeal mixed with yogurt to create an entirely new breakfast meal.
- Salsa Yogurt Dip: Mix half and half with mild salsa and plain yogurt to make a great dip for quesadillas, tortilla chips, or crackers.
- Yogurt Pancakes: Substitute 1/4-1/2 cup of milk with yogurt in your favorite pancake recipe.
*For more updates on Toddler healthy snacks, parenting advice, and organic baby products subscribe to our newsletter here.